＜ Listening and asked questions ＞
We prepare an announcement as a lesson example. You often hear it on the Shinkansen train after leaving Shin-Osaka station:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Shinkansen. This is the Nozomi super express bound for Tokyo. We will be stopping at Kyoto, Nagoya, Shin-Yokohama, and Shinagawa stations before arriving at Tokyo terminal. The conductor’s room is in the car No.8. Smoking is not allowed on this train except in the designated smoking rooms located cars No.3, 7, and 15. The smoking room in the car No.10 is for the passengers on green cars. Wireless Internet access is available on this train between Shin-Osaka and Tokyo. Thank you.
(1) Where and when can this announcement be heard?
(2) How many stations does it stop until (it arrives at) Tokyo terminal?
(3) At what station does it stop before (stopping at) Shin-Yokohama station?
(4) What is it in the Car No.8?
(5) Is smoking allowed on it, of course, except in the designated areas?
(6) Where can the passengers who want to smoke be smoking?
(7) Where are the designated smoking rooms located on it?
(8) For whom is the smoking room in the car No.10?
(9) What is available between Shin-Osaka and Tokyo?